Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Loop of Depression

Warning: Contain excessive red color. Also, the developer of this game doesn't take any responsibility for any side effect.



TitleLoop of Depression
AuthorNeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
GenreJump, Platformer, Suicide
PlatformWindows
Released4 March, 2014 ICT


Summary

One day, a person got stuck inside an indefinite loop. The person decides to do suicide. However, the person is in doubt to do it. Collect the negative emotions to encourage to person to do suicide.





How to Play

  • Touch the emotion to take them
  • Get emotion to fill the depression bar
  • Control:
    • Up arrow key - Jump

Screenshot





Credits

  • Author: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • Game Concept: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • Pixel Artist: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • SFX composing: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • Programming: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)


Other

  • Entry for 1GAM month February 2014
  • Entry for 1GAM theme Loops

Author's Note

  • Yay! Made a game again. This time is for 1GAM February. I use the last month grace period so I still can submit for the previous month.
  • Also made in several hours. Since I was busy with univ stuffs, it was harder to focus on something else.
  • I have bad mood recently, so I made this game to satisfy my mood :3.
  • I have already posted a similar post like this one, but I accidentally deleted. This means the link name is added with the ugly "_4" even I tried Custom Permalink D:. I gave my brain and my hands a serious punishment for a stupid fatal mistake. It hurts but I like to do it again and I often do it before this for a retarded mistake :v.
  • Also, because of the incident, the game release looks like late, however, since I uploaded it to the dropbox, it still wasn't late :).

No comments:

Post a Comment