Friday, January 9, 2015

My Art Year 2014 Showcase

I haven't posted my art except here (except from the game) so this post will be about my art which was made in 2014. My art consists of raster and pixel. From the start of month january 2014 to december 2014, it keeps changing for improvement or experiment. You can see the rest here (http://xothex.deviantart.com/gallery/).

Pixel














Raster








The arts below are fan art and its content belong to respective owner. You can check the owner of the content by visiting my deviantart gallery which link is already posted at the start of this post.

Pixel








Raster



Well, those are some of my art done in 2014. I hope I can post my artwork each month in this year (If I make at least one) and I hope I have more improvement on my artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment