Wednesday, January 14, 2015

[Tutorial] Making Loopable Tile

Several days ago after posting screenshot of my game from this post: http://neithr.blogspot.com/2015/01/warmas-1-hp-left-progress-female-sprite-template-animation-and-game-test.html which contains a custom tile I made, several persons keep asking me to teach how to make tiles. So, I decided to start with how to make a loopable tile. The tutorial is in the image blow:


So, the tutorial above is how I usually make my own loopable tile. I usually start with outline first, then connect the either vertical or horizontal, then either horizontal(if vertical) or vertical(if horizontal). After that, I connect the middle. After it loops well, I make the detail of the tile such giving color, anti-aliasing, and shading. Sorry, if there are some parts that you don't understand in the tutorial, I forgot how to make a good tutorial :p. Feel free to ask me something related to this tutorial ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment