Monday, January 12, 2015

Warma's 1 HP Left - Progress: Female Sprite Template, Animation, and Game Test

Finished the female sprite template which consists of face direction and movement (without the shading detail). It took less than 2 hours to finish it thanks from the original template I made long ago so I have a reference for the pose.


I also made its animated version just to make sure it looked well when animated.


After finished, I tested the sprite in the game. Using the old tiles I made long ago, it seems I need to edit its contrast again. Also, I tested using the girl sprite I made hours ago.


Since I finished this part, I am planning to continue the concept again for the map events. Also, I will be busy with real life today, so it might continue the gamedev again at afternoon or evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment