Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Frog's Adventure to Home



TitleFrog's Adventure to Home
AuthorNeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
GenrePoint and Click
PlatformPDF
Released3rd January, 2015 ICT


Summary

A frog wanted to go home, but it was far away from its home. Help the frog going home by choosing the right choice and avoid danger.

How to Play

  • Choose a correct choice to proceed
  • Wrong choice may lead to game over

Screenshot





Credits

  • Author: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • Game Concept: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • Artist: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • Font: Ubunto Mono
  • Programmer: NeithR

Other

  • Entry for 1GAM month January 2015

Author's Note

  • Very busy right now especially this is my final semester in college. So, I made a simple short pdf game about frog. Inspired from my squares game I have published before, the art assets were simple and based on combination of small amount of squares.

2 comments:

  1. Never would have thought that a pdf could be a game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought that too until my first pdf game =).

    ReplyDelete