Sunday, April 5, 2015

Maze Cube


Download
(I don't recommend it to download nor play it right now, check Author's Note at bottom.)

TitleMaze Cube
AuthorNeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
GenreArcade
PlatformWindows
Released5th April, 2015 ICT


Summary

A ball is in maze. Help the ball exit the maze.


How to Play

  • Up, Left, Right, Down => Move

Screenshot






Credits

  • Author: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • Powered by: Unity Personal Edition
  • Game Concept: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • Composer: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • Programmer: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)

Other

  • Entry for 1GAM month March 2015

Author's Note

  • Forgot about the 1GAM, luckily I made a game last month in March. However, I don't recommend to play it right now. Since this game was for an assignment for college so I ignored most of the interaction. Also, it is very lack of features and levels. I will probably updated it and do a lot of changes after I finished my college, since this is my final semester.
  • Also, this is my first game made using Unity. I did this because of the requirement to use Unity for the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment