Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Guess the Coin's Side



TitleGuess the Coin's Side
AuthorNeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
GenreChoice
PlatformPDF
Released4th November, 2015 ICT


Summary


Guess which side of the coin will come out


How to Play

  • Choose a head or tail
  • If you guess it right, you win. Otherwise, you lose.
  • The side of the coin will be based on your luck... or is it?

Screenshot


Gameplay - Guessing
Gameplay - Guessing
Coin Tossed
Coin Tossed

Credits

  • Author: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • Game Concept: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • Artist: NeithR (aka Vsio Stitched)
  • FontISL_Nano

    Other

    • Entry for 1GAM month October 2015
    • Entry for 1GAM theme Luck

    Author's Note

    • Wanted to improve my game development skill using other game engine. However, I don't have enough budget to rent a room so I can concentrate. So, I made a very short game again for 1GAM. 
    • Also, I wanted to test a random-like mechanism in pdf game which turned out very well. It was very easy with simple trick without the need of using script or plugin.
    • I also wanted to test my new art skill I have learned. I will post oekaki art I made in previous month (October 2015)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment