Friday, May 6, 2016

KaKiKelin - Progress: Level Mockup and Test

After deciding the screen size, I decided to go with 672x512 pixels size. The game is scaled from 336x256 pixels size so the overall sprite size will be 16x16 pixels. Also, to decide the size, I was making a level mockup to see whether the stage will be fit.

KaKiKelin Mockup and Test
KaKiKelin Mockup and Test
Also, there are more level mockup I made. I expect they would help me design the level in the future. Here are some of the level mockup:

A level mockup
A level mockup
Another level mockup
Another level mockup
Also, changed Kelin's head sprite. The previous version wasn't curvy enough.

Change of Kelin's Head
Change of Kelin's Head
For future update, I will probably focus on making mockup for the other screens such as title screen, credit screen, option screen and other screens. Also, don't forget to check and follow the game page: https://neithr.itch.io/kakikelin.

No comments:

Post a Comment